You are visiting this site because issues surrounding employment, the workplace, human resources and your organisation’s people, culture and development must be important to you. They’re important to us too. As a result, we have developed the Employment Law Matters online portal.
We are a free online portal for the Australian and New Zealand HR professionals. Our readers get access to personal interviews, case studies, law firm articles, and latest news from industry. We’re not just workplace law focused, though. You’ll find insight regarding a range of strategic and operational HR issues also.
Topics are aligned to what are our subscribers and conference delegates have said are key issues:
- Health, Wellbeing & EEO: Holistic wellbeing; Mental wellness; Equal opportunity; Diversity & Inclusion; Gender balance
- Talent & Performance: Talent management; Engagement; Difficult behaviour; Analytics; Recruitment; Redundancies; Performance management; Underperformance; Remuneration; Reward
- Dismissal, Behaviour, Investigations: Bullying; Harassment; Sexual harassment; Workplace investigations; Unfair dismissal
- Injury, Safety & RTW: Ill & injured; Return-to work; WHS; Mental health risks; Medical incapacity; Case law updates
- Employee Relations & IR: Enterprise bargaining; Industrial disputes; Regulatory decisions; Agreements
- Disputes, Liabilities, Case Law: Unfair dismissal; Conflict resolution; Adverse action claims; rights and responsibilities; Accessorial liability
As a subscriber, you will receive the complimentary monthly newsletter, highlighting some key pieces of relevant content and alerts on workshops and conferences that deal with the topics on your priority list.
Subscribe to our newsletter today.