- Rachael Judge, Associate, Simpson Grierson
Video featuring Rachael Judge, Associate, Simpson Grierson
Rachael talks to us about what constitutes as workplace bullying, specifically providing some excellent preventative steps on how to avoid the matter occurring in a workplace to begin with. Everything from workplace culture through to recruitment. Also in the video, Rachael talks about what employers should do when reacting to the issue – outlining requirements for investigations and the need for natural justice.
Other great articles on workplace bullying to read are:
- How can we better manage bullying and discrimination cases with mental health circumstances?
- Could employees claim your performance management process is bullying behaviour?
- Why and how you should implement a workplace anti-bullying policy
- Has inclusiveness in the workplace increased resistance?
Rachael spoke at our recent HR Law Masterclass in Auckland on the topic. The Simpson Grierson team will be presenting on new legislation within New Zealand at the Employment Law Matters Annual Forum in March in Auckland.