Raise your profile at our conferences and workshops.
Sponsoring a conference through a thought leadership presentation, moderating a rotating roundtable discussion, or even taking an exhibition stand at a workshop, are fantastic ways of raising your company’s profile within our niche HR and employment related events. Whether you are looking to increase your brand awareness, promote new and existing product and service offerings, or get access to your targeted prospects, joining us may be a good opportunity for you.
We can tailor specific packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now, and in the future.
With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives. We will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing strategy.
Opportunities can involve:
- A speaking slot on the conference agenda – a powerful platform from which to showcase to the industry the knowledge and abilities of a senior representative of your organisation
- An opportunity to moderate one of the roundtable sessions – direct interaction with delegates and the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise on a topic relevant to your solution
- Leading a workshop– a more in-depth opportunity of demonstrating your expertise to a smaller, more focused group of individuals with specific needs and problems
- Branding via the pre-conference brochure, conference website, banners, posters, set panels, conference documentation and delegate gifts – a comprehensive brand awareness raising opportunity which targets people beyond attending the conference itself
- Hosting a lunch or evening reception for all conference attendees – a fantastic networking opportunity in an environment that you control
- A table top display or exhibition stand in the networking area – demonstrate your products, network with attendees, hold informal meetings or just give more exposure to your brand in the only networking area at the event, where all coffee breaks are held, as well as in many cases, lunches, evening receptions and round table discussion groups
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 61 2 9368 3923 to discuss further.