About Employment Law Matters
Thanks for visiting our site! You’ve likely come across our portal because issues surrounding employment, the workplace, human resources and your organisation’s people, culture and development must be important to you. They’re important to us too.
www.employmentlawmatters.com is a free online portal for the Australian and New Zealand HR professionals with an interest in Employment Law. Our readers get access to personal interviews, case studies, law firm articles, and latest news from industry. We’re not just workplace law focused, though. You’ll find insight regarding a range of strategic and operational HR issues also.
We cover the latest HR news, risks and insights across:
- Health, Wellbeing & EEO: Holistic wellbeing; Mental wellness; Equal opportunity; Diversity & Inclusion; Gender balance
- Talent & Performance: Talent management; Engagement; Difficult behaviour; Analytics; Recruitment; Redundancies; Performance management; Underperformance; Remuneration; Reward
- Dismissal, Behaviour, Investigations: Bullying; Harassment; Sexual harassment; Workplace investigations; Unfair dismissal
- Injury, Safety & RTW: Ill & injured; Return-to work; WHS; Mental health risks; Medical incapacity; Case law updates
- Employee Relations & IR: Enterprise bargaining; Industrial disputes; Regulatory decisions; Agreements
- Disputes, Liabilities, Case Law: Unfair dismissal; Conflict resolution; Adverse action claims; rights and responsibilities; Accessorial liability
FREE subscription to Employment Law Matters
As a subscriber, you will receive:
- a complimentary monthly newsletter, highlighting key pieces of relevant content, news and legal HR updates from Australia and New Zealand’s top legal firms
- access to our HR workshops and conferences that deal with the topics on your priority list
- special offers and discounts on events
Subscribe to our newsletter today.
Please note, the information on this site and in the newsletter should not be considered legal advice. For legal counsel please contact the author of articles, or the firm they represent.