If you are a member of a professional organisation it may be possible to gain Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points through attendance or speaking at Employment Law Matters conferences or workshops.
Each organisation has their own guidelines for assessment and allocation of points – accreditation may be defined by number of hours at an event, themes and who is speaking (eg: a conference or workshop with Lawyers speaking may qualify for CPD points). Some associations allow self-assessment on this basis.
If you would like to have CPD points allocated following attendance at one of our events please contact your professional membership organisation direct to enquire about their CPD policies and guidelines. Listed below are some relevant associations which delegates and speakers of our HR and employment law related events may be a member of.
- Australian HR Institute (AHRI) www.ahri.com.au
- Australian Labour and Employment Relations Association www.alera.asn.au
- Australian Institute of Management (AIM) www.aim.com.au
- Industrial Relations Society of New South Wales www.irsnsw.org.au
- Industrial Relations Society of South Australia www.irssa.asn.au
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria www.irsv.asn.au
- Industrial Relations Society of Western Australia www.industrialrelations.com.au
- Industrial Relations Society of Queensland www.irsq.asn.au
- The Law Society of New South Wales www.lawsociety.com.au
- Law Society of the ACT www.actlawsociety.asn.au
- Law Society of South Australia www.lawsocietysa.asn.au
- Law Society of Tasmania www.lst.org.au
- Law Institute of Victoria www.liv.asn.au
- Law Society of WA www.lawsocietywa.asn.au
- Queensland Law Society www.qls.com.au
- Law Society Northern Territory www.lawsocietynt.asn.au
- Human Resources Institute of New Zealand (HRINZ) www.hrnz.org.nz
- The Employment Law Institute of New Zealand (ELINZ) www.elinz.org.nz
- New Zealand Law Society (NZLS) www.lawsociety.org.nz