Opportunities for Thought Leadership
Raise your profile through Employment Law Matters
Employment Law Matters runs a number of leading HR events in Australia and New Zealand each year. If you’re looking for ways to raise your profile within the HR industry, speaking, exhibiting or sponsoring an event are fantastic ways of doing so.
Whether you are looking to increase your brand awareness, promote new and existing product and service offerings, or get access to your targeted prospects, joining us may be a good opportunity for you.
Opportunities can involve:
- A speaking slot on the conference agenda – a powerful platform from which to showcase to the industry the knowledge and abilities of a senior representative of your organisation
- An opportunity to moderate one of the roundtable sessions – direct interaction with delegates and the opportunity to demonstrate your expertise on a topic relevant to your solution
- Leading a workshop– a more in-depth opportunity of demonstrating your expertise to a smaller, more focused group of individuals with specific needs and problems
- Branding via marketing materials including the pre-conference brochure, conference website, banners, posters, set panels, conference documentation and delegate gifts – a comprehensive brand awareness raising opportunity which targets people beyond attending the conference itself
- Hosting a lunch or evening reception for all conference attendees – a fantastic networking opportunity in an environment that you control
- A table top display or exhibition stand in the networking area – demonstrate your products, network with attendees, hold informal meetings or just give more exposure to your brand in the only networking area at the event, where all coffee breaks are held, as well as in many cases, lunches, evening receptions and round table discussion groups
If you are interested to find out more, please contact us at email@example.com or call +61 2 9188 8999.