COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR DELEGATES, SPEAKERS, AND SPONSORS
As the world adapts to the new normal, so have our events.
We have been working hard to deliver you the latest updates and insights from our network of leaders and experts across various industries through our online events. And when it is safe to do so, we hope to offer you the same learning and networking opportunities at our face-to-face events.
Your safety remains our number one priority, and we want you to feel confident attending our face-to-face events. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will continue to do so. To ensure optimal health and sanitary conditions onsite at our events, safety measures that will be implemented on the day include:
- Signage: Reminders on safe protocol will be placed throughout the venue
- Social distancing: Be mindful and keep a safe distance at all times; we are also working closely with our venues to ensure that our seating plan and crowd flow adheres to distancing rules and covid-safe protocols
- Catering and Refreshments: We work closely with the venue to ensure that food is prepared safely. All refreshments will be pre-packed and served in a no-contact way.
- Temperature checks: Attendee’s temperature will be measured before entry is allowed to the event. Those with heightened body temperature will be encouraged to follow health advice and seek further medical attention.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: We encourage you to practice good hygiene (wash your hands!) and will provide sanitation stations stocked with anti-bacterial hand sanitisers and disinfectant wipes onsite. The event space will be aired and sanitised during the break and all shared materials and equipment will be sanitised between users.
- Contact tracing: Our pre-event and onsite registration processes ensure that we have all your correct details. We may implement a seating plan to assist in contact tracing if necessary, and also encourage you to download the contact tracing app COVIDSafe (Australia) or NZ COVID Tracer (New Zealand).
You can read further information on the COVID-19 coronavirus from the following websites:
Australia: Australian Department of Health
New Zealand: Ministry of Health NZ
Do you have any specific event questions? Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
Stay safe, and we look forward to meeting you in person soon!